Ways To Support Calvert Hospice
Attend and/or Sponsor one of our Fundraising Events!
- The 4th Annual Culinary Event on April 21, 2017 at Running Hare Vineyard
- The 5th Annual Luau at Stoney’s Broomes Island on August 10, 2017
Host an Event!
We are very fortunate to have several friends here in the county that raise money for Calvert Hospice by simply doing what they love!
- The Calvert County Sheriff’s office participates in No Shave November and donates proceeds to Calvert Hospice and other local charities. In 2016, they raised $1685!
- The Calvert Hospice Poker Run is organized each year by a couple of our steadfast supporters. These biker buddies are planning for their 12th run this June. They have raised thousands of dollars each year and have a blast doing it. In 2016, they raised $6552!
- Calvert County Bar Association 5K – runners doing what they love and raising money for Calvert Hospice. $3,000 raised last year!
Please consider designating Calvert Hospice in your will. Simply include:
- “I give to Calvert Hospice, a nonprofit 501[c]3 corporation, located at 238 Merrimac Court, PO Box 838, Prince Frederick, MD 20678-0838 the sum of $__________.”
Shop at AmazonSmile!
You can follow the link below and do your Amazon shopping as usual. Amazon will make a donation to our organization. It’s a simple way to make your shopping benefit Calvert Hospice!
And, yes, we do appreciate those checks in the mail!
We appreciate all donations, large and small. We have donors who mail us $20 every few months. They may not think it’s much, but to us, it’s a very special gift because we know that they are thinking of us regularly. We are grateful for memorial donations from families, those who respond to our appeal mailings, and those who give just because.
Donate through CFC or MD Charity Campaign
You can designate Calvert Hospice as your charity of choice through your CFC giving or the MD Charity Campaign. Simply use the following numbers when making your annual allocations: CFC: #96889; MD Charity Campaign: # 521329515
If you have questions please call Claire Piason, Director of Development, at 410.535.0892