We are so pleased to announce that our 2018 #GivingTuesday campaign raised over $10,000 for children’s bereavement programs. We are thankful to each and every person who chose to donate to our fundraiser. You truly made a difference!
Because of you we can…
- Continue to offer FREE grief support groups in Calvert County schools
- Pursue specialized training for staff members who work with children
- Develop new grief support programs for children
- Offer scholarships to families who cannot afford to pay for Camp Phoenix and other programs
- Purchase resources and supplies for groups and programs
- And so much more!
Our programs are designed for children throughout the county who are experiencing grief, whether their loved one received hospice services or not. Because of the generosity of our community, we will offer even more grief support groups in several schools in 2019 and will be able to explore new programs and services for children and their families. For more information about our children’s bereavement services, click here.