Ways To Support Calvert Hospice
Attend and/or Sponsor one of our Fundraising Events!
- The 5th Annual Culinary Event on May 11, 2018 at Running Hare Vineyard
- An Evening in the Vineyard at Running Hare Vineyard on September 6, 2018
- Festival of Wreaths at Calvert High School on November 17, 2018
Host an Event!
We are very fortunate to have several friends here in the county that raise money for Calvert Hospice by simply doing what they love!
- The Calvert Hospice Poker Run is organized each year by a couple of our steadfast supporters. These biker buddies are planning for their run September 22, 2018 this year. They have raised thousands of dollars each year and have a blast doing it. In 2017, they raised $6,742!
- Asbury Solomons Mardi Gras is organized each year by supporters at Asbury Solomons. The 15th Annual event held on February 10, 2018 raised $4,900!
Please consider designating Calvert Hospice in your will. Simply include:
- “I give to Calvert Hospice, a nonprofit 501[c]3 corporation, located at 238 Merrimac Court, PO Box 838, Prince Frederick, MD 20678-0838 the sum of $__________.”
Shop at AmazonSmile!
You can follow the link below and do your Amazon shopping as usual. Amazon will make a donation to our organization. It’s a simple way to make your shopping benefit Calvert Hospice!
We appreciate all donations – memorial donations from families, those who respond to our appeal mailings, and those who give just because. A small monthly gift of $10 may not sound like a lot, but it makes a big difference to us. You can make your donation online and even schedule the date of the payment! Check it out by clicking here.
Donate through CFC or MD Charity Campaign
You can designate Calvert Hospice as your charity of choice through your CFC giving or the MD Charity Campaign. Simply use the following numbers when making your annual allocations: CFC: #96889; MD Charity Campaign: # 521329515
Click the button below to go directly to the CFC website. Search our number: 96889 to make your allocation! Open season for 2019 ends December 12.
Options for planned giving may prove advantageous such as donating directly from your IRA accounts, gifts of stocks and mutual funds, making Calvert Hospice a beneficiary on insurance policies, or estate planning bequests. Speak with your tax advisor or financial planner as to how to put these in place.