Ways You Can Support Calvert Hospice
Attend and/or Sponsor one of our Fundraising Events!
- A Night in Margaritaville dance party on January 24, 2020 at the Calvert County Fairgrounds
- The Culinary Event was cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19 closures, but stay tuned for updated information for the 2021 event as it becomes available
- Boot Scootin’ Boogie country dance on October 2, 2020 at the Barn at Cage Stables
- Festival of Wreaths location TBD on November 21, 2020
Host an Event!
We are very fortunate to have several friends here in the county that raise money for Calvert Hospice by simply doing what they love!
- The Calvert Hospice Poker Run is organized each year by a couple of our steadfast supporters. In 2019, the event raised more than $11,000!
- Asbury Solomons Mardi Gras is organized each year by supporters at Asbury Solomons.
- Sneade’s Ace Home Center raises funds with a special pre-Christmas promotion.
- Michael D. Schrodel Golf Classic
- Unique Boutique
- And many more!
Please consider designating Calvert Hospice in your will. Simply include:
- “I give to Calvert Hospice, a nonprofit 501[c]3 corporation, located at 238 Merrimac Court, PO Box 838, Prince Frederick, MD 20678-0838 the sum of $__________.”
Shop at AmazonSmile!
You can follow the link below and do your Amazon shopping as usual. Amazon will make a donation to our organization. It’s a simple way to make your shopping benefit Calvert Hospice!
We appreciate all donations – memorial donations from families, those who respond to our appeal mailings, and those who give just because. A small monthly gift of $10 may not sound like a lot, but it makes a big difference to us. You can make your donation online and even schedule the date of the payment! Check it out by clicking here.
Donate through CFC or MD Charity Campaign
You can designate Calvert Hospice as your charity of choice through your CFC giving or the MD Charity Campaign. Simply use the following numbers when making your annual allocations: CFC: #96889; MD Charity Campaign: # 521329515
Click the button below to go directly to the CFC website. Search our number: 96889 to make your allocation! Open season for 2020 ends January 12, 2020.
Options for planned giving may prove advantageous such as donating directly from your IRA accounts, gifts of stocks and mutual funds, making Calvert Hospice a beneficiary on insurance policies, or estate planning bequests. Speak with your tax advisor or financial planner as to how to put these in place.
Please watch this short video to learn more about the impact your donations make on our organization!